Wednesday, May 22, 2013

TANGLED. A Book Review


FINALLY, AFTER DAYS AND DAYS OF WAITING, I HAVE DREW EVANS! *happy dance*

This book is just my style! It really has it all! I am really a sucker for romance especially a romantic comedy? Yesss, count me in!

Reading a book from a guy’s POV is not so common for me, but I guess I am starting to love it because of this book! Not to mention what really is in the mind of guys especially when they’re having talks, well. their mind and mouth? priceless. I’ll just leave it to you; you read this book to unravel what I mean with that! 

I was really hooked with this book, from the beginning to end, it doesn't get me bored. I was smiling from the start up to the end. And I mean I was grinning like crazy shit at around 2:30 AM, I can’t help it, and this book is just my style. Really, forgive me if I always tell you that. 

Meeting Drew Evans. Handsome and arrogant, he makes multimillion dollar business deals and seduces New York’s most beautiful women with just a smile. Yes, how can you resist those charms? Even me, i want to drop my panties too! LOL but then his weakness appears all of a sudden. He’ll tell you he has the flu. But we all know that’s not really true. But why does he tell us that?


Katherine Brooks is brilliant, beautiful and ambitious. She refuses to let anything - or anyone - derail her path to success. But she’s not your ordinary girl. She’s tough and ENGAGED! *yes Drew, the girl is engaged*


How can this charming Drew Evans charm the tough gal Katherine Brooks? Could he ever win her heart or could she be tough enough to resist his charms?

For the guy who has never done relationships and for the girl who has been in a long term relationship, this will help Drew and Kate to face their attraction to each other. A playboy  who has never been in love and a woman who has ever been in love her whole life, they just make a perfect pair. 

Opposites really do attract.


There’s always a fine line between love and hate. At the first part of the book, the both of them, Drew and Kate was like Tom and Jerry. They really hate each other because of the silly competition between in their work, “who is better on the two of us.”


And then there’s the spark… as what they say, you just to ignite the light and let it shine! The flames of attraction between these two is definitely undeniable, and there it goes. You know what happens next. ;)



This book is just a perfect combination of humor, love, romance, friendship, family and… don’t forget the mind blowing sex. Woot! I say that Kate is a lucky b*tch to experience sheet-clawing, toe-curling, and earth shattering s** with Drew

I SO ENVY YOU KATE!

For the author behind this wonderful book, congratulations on your debut novel Emma! It’s really a good book and it’s definitely one of my favorites. I swear! Thank you for being such a good friend to me on twitter, for replying my mentions, for favorite-ing them, for retweeting them! You are my new favorite author now! I SRSLY ADORE YOU! Thank you for creating DREW EVANS!


5 stars ain’t enough for how I actually love this book! I STILL CAN’T GET OVER IT YET!


*a little confession*
I was reading a book before this book was released, and so you know, everyone was also reading what I am reading, but when I saw that this was already released before the actual date, auuugh, I set aside my currently reading book just to start this Tangled. And it was really worth it!

I am addicted to Drew Evans. He’s just so… good looking and I want to eat him.  And I do not want a cure for this addiction.

Xo,
Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment