Saturday, April 6, 2013

CONNECTED. a book review.


WHAT IF A ONCE IN A LIFETIME COULD HAPPEN TWICE?



two words. 10 letters. i'm gonna say it then you're mine. 

RIVER WILDE





NOW I AM GONNA ADMIT THIS... 

RIVER WILDE IS MY NEW BOOK BOYFRIEND.

oh my fc**ing goodness. let alone the gods and goddesses of rockstars so help me overcome this drowning over a Man with beanie, black v-neck shirt, leather jacket, dark pants, black boots. come on! who else can resist that look? yes, one look and it made your panties drop on the floor. 



at the beginning part of the story, it took me quite some time to figure it out why River and Dahlia haven't talked that much during that night at the bar. well, that's what i figured out along the way during my book bonding with this book. i also felt... CONNECTED somehow. :)

i myself certainly do believe in what we call LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

maybe others find it hard to believe, i also do believe in SOULMATES. yess!



River Wilde felt the spark immediately after he laid eyes on Dahl. but fate has its plans on how the two of them will find each other once again. *you yourself are going to figure it out how the become "re-CONNECTED" once again.

there's a part on the book where i myself wanted to enter and hit Dahl's head on the wall! how can she be so blinded with her past while working it on with her present and probably her future? i mean, come on! there's already the complete package laid on her hands and not to mention that that complete package is head over fcuking heels in love with her, then Dahl, she's still strongly attached to her past and it's quite eating her. please have some little sensitivity! ugh! (forgive me, i was just carried away with that part. LOL)



despite that part, i still love Dahl because she's a strong woman and i know she endured much more than enough with her past. she's strong that she opens her heart to another chapter of her life. she became happy and in love again with her present and her future, River Wilde. 


"I never imagined I could feel so connected to anyone as much as I feel connected to you. I knew I loved you from the moment I saw you. How could I not? Loving you is as easy as breathing."

This book just left me breathless... not to mention another cliffhanger. really! a cliffhanger but nevertheless, it's just so fan-fcuking-tastic and abso-fcuking-lutely amazing. it's a one huge roller coaster ride of emotions. it made my heart ache, swell, swoon. it made me cry, laugh and most of all i can say that that this book is wonderfully and beautifully written. i say too much praises towards this but damn, they're true! <3 

NOT TO MENTION THAT THIS BOOK HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH KELLAN KYLE AND JAKE WETHERS. 

gaaaaawd, kill me now! 3 hot as hell rockstars in one book!? how can you handle that? ;) 

to Miss Kim Karr, you're brilliant, fantastic, and absolutely amazing with your book. you made my mind go whirlwind! hats off for this wonderful book of yours! i can't wait for the sequel of this book. 

AS WHAT I'VE TOLD YOU, I am totally and absolutely into River Wilde right now! OMG! He's just too good looking it hurts! Not to mention he's always wearing a beanie, my weakness! LOL i'm going to take my time writing a book review! Seriously i love love love your book Kim Karr! ❤

FIVE OOZING-WITH-SEX-APPEAL-AND-HOT-AS-HELL-AND-DELICIOUS-AS-FOOD-READY-TO-EAT-RIVER-WILDE STARS FOR THIS BRILLIANT BOOK!

HATS OFF TO YOU MISS KIM KARR AND CONGRATULATIONS! ❤❤❤ 




xo,
Emilie

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU so very much!! Amazing review!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very much welcome Miss Kim! it's just so happen i fell in love with your book. <3

      Delete